Through Love You Des Moines, we seek to bless the community, show authentic compassion, connect through outreach, and love all generations.
- Serve and love the greater Des Moines community.
- Expand our
ministries to the people of greater Des Moines for positive community
- Work with community groups to serve the people of
greater Des Moines in a wide variety of activities and events
- Share the facilities with partners in Christian ministry to advance common
- Greatly expand our compassion ministries.
- Continue to expand our ministry to
the disability community, serving greater numbers of people with special needs
and disabilities and their families and friends.
internationals, and others in transition through human services, practical
life-skills training, mentoring, and real-life acts of good works done in the
name of Christ.
- Expand our outreach of good works and good news through sports outreach,
including Upward Sports and many other community-oriented sports, recreation,
health, and fitness outreach programs.
- Provide meeting space for community groups, support
groups, marriage and family enrichment, explorer groups, Bible studies, prayer
groups, arts, music, theater, mom’s groups, play groups, conferences, worship
venues, and more to gather.
- Offer ministries that are designed to reach out to people of
diverse backgrounds, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, language, disability,
- Provide a gathering place for all generations to experience healthy
relationships, community bridges,
- Host a
variety of ministries, events, and programs for: children and their parents,
young adults (single and married), people who are single or single again,
boomers entering their 'encore' season, junior and senior high students,
married couples, grandparents, and seniors.