New session begins Wednesday, January 27
6:30-8 pm at Valley Church
Going through divorce or separation is one of the toughest traumas one can experience, but you can find hope and healing. You are invited to find help and be with others who understand and are sharing in this healing journey.
What to Expect:
- Video Teaching: We watch an excellent 35-minute video each session followed by discussion.
- Small Group Size: Our group is usually 4 to 7 people.
- Complete Confidentiality and Privacy: What is shared stays in the room, and it is safe. We meet in the office areas of Valley Church, so it as close to the main doors as possible (immediate to the right upon entering the building).
- Empathetic Leadership: My name is John Berglund, and I am on staff at Valley Church. I went through the pain of divorce after 25 years of marriage, and I can honestly say it was the toughest thing I have ever experienced. But there is HOPE.
- No Cost: This program is free. Child care is also provided, but please come about 10 minutes early in order to register your child(ren). and if you should bring a child you might want to come around 10 minutes early to register them in our childcare.
If you have any questions, email John or call 515-226-9973.