Our next Connecting Women to Women event is coming up soon! Take a look at the details and RSVP today.
Let Us Help You Get Connected!
SIMPLE STEPS FOR CONNECTING
By following these few simple steps you will have opportunities to make friends, build relationships, serve others, learn, grow, and CONNECT to Christ and other Christ followers.
Sign Up To Hear From Us
Make the Most of Weekend Gatherings
- Attend church regularly, complete the Community Card in your worship folder each week, and list any prayer requests you have.
- Wear your name tag at our weekend gatherings so we can get to know you. (Don’t have one? Request one on your Community Card.)
- Be friendly and greet others during the greeting time in our worship gatherings.
- Join a Life Group and "do life” through sharing, studying, supporting and serving together.
- Attend, invite others, and volunteer at events hosted by Valley Church and Women’s Ministry.
- Join, lead and/or host a Women’s Ministry Bible Study.
- If you have kids, check out high school, junior high, children's ministry, and Hand in Hand (our special needs ministry).
Volunteer AND GET INVOLVED
Our best advice is to be proactive! If there is something you would like to join, know more about, have a desire to develop, or have a special request, contact Women’s Ministry and we will direct you to the appropriate people.